Sonnaz is an incredibly talented upholsterer who features on BBC’s The Repair Shop. Sonnaz and her close knit team, based in Wimborne, create beautiful furniture and furnishings to incredibly high standards for corporate and individual clients across the UK and the world.
Find out more on her website.
What they needed
Sonnaz needed help with her bookkeeping to keep pace with the growing business. Sonnaz wanted a bookkeeper who would feel like part of the team, someone they could rely on to be organised, but also be flexible.
What I provide
- Monthly bookkeeping support through Cloud Accountancy package Xero
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Monthly P&L and Cash Flow Reporting
- Sourcing purchase invoices and uploading to Xero
- Regular Sumup and Credit Card reconciliation
- Monthly meeting to review paperwork and payments
- Timesheet analysis and Key Performance Indicator development
What they say…
"Thank goodness for Louise! Helpful and flexible Louise is dynamic and organised which is what every small business needs from their team and those who help keep the wheels turning.
I have learnt a lot from Louise and she has created some really efficient ways in which we can keep our books tidy and up to date easily. Louise has also been open to trying new ideas I have had and she has been fab at keeping up with the ever changing world of bookkeeping and business requirements."